[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with my modified IP tunnelling example

From: Jeremy Chew
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with my modified IP tunnelling example
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:05:26 +0800

Hi,

I've tried the IP tunnelling example in gnuradio-examples-0.7/python/gmsk2/tunnel_ip_null_mac.py and it seems to work fine.

I've since been modifying the IP tunnelling example to use my MAC in place of null_mac. I have fixed the code to use the new MAC in the form of a C++ extension.

However, now when I try to run the modified IP tunnelling example, the program craches at either of two different points in __init__() of transmit_path class with the message 'Floating exception'. The exact crash point seems to depend on which directory I run the example in.

What's wrong? What is a floating exception?

Thanks,
Jeremy