Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scanning/Detecting Wifi

From: Dan Halperin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scanning/Detecting Wifi
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:36:11 -0800

I found that I can see a lot of structured noise on, e.g., the frequency
2.467G (802.11b channel 6) using my RFX2400 and the usrp_oscope script
in the gnuradio-examples/python/usrp directory. That gives me good
indication that the board works.

Also, if you have two boards, run usrp_siggen on one and usrp_oscope on
the other. You get nice sine waves.

-Dan