[Discuss-gnuradio] Oussama Sekkat's FPGA development document

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Oussama Sekkat's FPGA development document
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:36:56 -0800

I recently found a reference to a document Oussama Sekkat attached to a message on this board. Neither Oussama's email nor his attachment was saved in the mail archive. Can someone please send that document to me or provide a link? Here is a reference to a reply to the email I am asking about:

Thank you!