[Discuss-gnuradio] SWIG 1.3.31 now required on the trunk

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SWIG 1.3.31 now required on the trunk
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:01:52 -0800

We've decided to require SWIG 1.3.31 to compile the trunk.

We try to avoid upping the mininum rev level of any our dependencies,
but this one's required for proper support of SWIG "directors".
I believe that it also brings in support for Python 2.5, but I haven't
tested that yet.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may bring.

The good news is that if your distribution doesn't yet package SWIG
1.3.31, SWIG is very easy to build from source.  It's the normal
"./configure && make && sudo make install" dance.

Eric