[Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting Frequency

From: Scott Meuleners
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting Frequency
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 07:14:53 -0500

I am working on a project for a class, and we have been using the FM transmit functions included with the examples, and we've run into a problem where we are unable to transmit on frequencies from about 40 to 80 MHz, the problem is that we would like to transmit at 72MHz.  The errors amount to something like "cannot tune frequency", etc...  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how we might get this to work?

Thank You,
Scott Meuleners