[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem using benchmark_rx.py

From: Tarun Tiwari
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem using benchmark_rx.py
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 23:25:02 -0600

Hi,

I am trying to transmit packets using benchamark_tx.py and recieve them using benchmark_rx.py. As mentioned in README file I started first benchmark_rx.py at one machine then started benchmark_tx.py on another machine, but I dont see any print on receiver machine. I am using following commands:

Tx Machine:
address@hidden ~]# ./benchmark_tx.py -f 100e6 --tx-amplitude=3000 -M 2 -r 100e3 -s 1000

Rx Machine:
address@hidden ~]# ./benchmark_rx.py -f 100e6
>>> gr_fir_fff: using SSE

and I dont get any output.

Can somebody guide me how to succesfully receive the transmitted packets?

Thanks in advance.

Tarun