RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Capturing data from various stages of modulationa

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Capturing data from various stages of modulationand demodulation
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 21:03:08 -0500

Naveen,

All of the digital modulators have a 'log' flag you can enable, which will
drive every part of the modulator and demodulator to its own data file. If
you want to see the constellation, you can look at "rx_mpsk_receiver.dat" (I
think that's what it's called) using MATLAB/Octave and the
read_complex_binary function provided in the gnuradio-core/src/utils. This
returns a complex number, so plot(real(dat), imag(dat)).

Tom