[Discuss-gnuradio] PS3 shortage over?

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] PS3 shortage over?
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 19:06:05 -0500

My local Target, Walmart, and others have PS3's on the shelf. They have controllers, and accessories galore. That said, even with shipping, I saved money (taxes, etc.) by buying from Fry's. My early purchase from Terra (Yellow Dog) will be consumed by others when that comes to fruition so I didn't even lose my $100.

I hope to have Fedora Core 5 on it next Thursday after I return from two days of working on HPSDR things in Maryland and will report my PS3/Linux results here. I assume you will not be interested in my wife's Tiger Woods golf score so I won't be reporting that. ;-)

Bob

"Taking fun as simply fun and earnestness in earnest shows
how thoroughly thou none of the two discernest." - Piet Hine