[Discuss-gnuradio] Simple transmit

From: njm25
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple transmit
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:27:10 -0500

I'm a new user to GNU radio and the USRP and all I want to do is simply
transmit a tone.  I tried creating my own simple example based on the dsb_tx.py
example in the usrp examples folder.  I tried using a gr.sig_source_c as the
source rather than an audio file, and connecting that to the usrp.sink_c, and
then connect the basictx daughterbaord to an oscilloscope, but I couldn't get
it to work.  Any help would be appreciated.

Nick