Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Documentation for 3.0 GNURadio.

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Documentation for 3.0 GNURadio.
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:07:42 -0800

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 02:41:02PM -0800, John Clark wrote:
> I've been trying to analyze what someone else has done, as well as look
> at some better examples
> of what I need done...
>
> However, it does not seem that there is a version of documentation for
> the 3.0 version of GNURadio
> functions online (the wiki seems to be 2.0 or so...) nor did anything
> that looks like documentation get
> built when I recently made every thing from a recent svn checkout.

The documentation isn't built by default.

Use the --enable-doxygen option to configure.  Right now it just
builds docs from gnuradio-core.  Whenever somebody gets around to
fixing ticket:4, it'll extract docs from all the code.

This requires that you have doxygen installed.  graphvis (dot) is also
nice to have.

Eric