Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SSV-online

From: Newell Jensen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SSV-online
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 13:55:39 -0800

I would be willing to put my USRP to this use.  I am currently pretty busy since I am in my last year of undergraduate education at UC Davis.  Once I graduate this June, I am planning on moving to New Zealand for graduate school where I am planning on developing a Ground Penetrating Radar component for Gnuradio and its accompanying hardware.  I am no expert in radar-software-or-hardware, but that is only a matter of time.  ET's are cool too and when I was two that was my favorite movie my mother tells me.

Newell Jensen

I forgot to cc this to the list.

NJ