Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-trellis visual representation of FSM as a trel

From: Tim Meehan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-trellis visual representation of FSM as a trellis
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 03:22:32 -0800

Achilleas,

In the original method line styles are handeled with the following line.

trellis_fname << " stroke-dasharray = \"3," <<  branch_num << "\" ";

"branch_num"  is the equiv to the input symbol number.  So for two
input symbols the 0th symbol will be a solid line and symbol 1 would
be a 3,1 dashed line.  I was thinking of overloading the method so it
could be called with a vector of strings (one for each input symbol)
where each string describes  SVG parameters for linestyles.  That way
you could assign colors or any SVG line style you desired.

After I read the style guide, I will clean up the code and resubmit
with suggested changes.

Tim