[Discuss-gnuradio] Detecting end of file on 'file_source'?

From: John Clark
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Detecting end of file on 'file_source'?
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:37:42 -0800

I'm using the 'file_source' module to simulate a data stream. At the end of a sequence of blocks, I have a 'message_sink'. However, I don't seem to get any indication of the end of file condition
when the file_source module detects that state.

Basically the message handler just hangs waiting for more messages.

Is there some 'Except' condition that is transmitted to python that I'm missing.

Thanks
John Clark.