Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A Question on Packet Processing

From: Anastasopoulos Achilleas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A Question on Packet Processing
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:58:18 -0500 (EST)

Brian,

Yes it can!

You need to set a decision delay D and then it would operate in a fixed-delay mode, ie, it would spit out a decision at every time instance
with a delay of D compared to the input sample.
The survivor matrix (of size DxS) will need to be updated at every
time instance in order to make a decision (thus the additional overhead).

I am not sure I have the time to code this though.... :-)
but it shouldn't be that hard.

Achilleas