[Discuss-gnuradio] RFX400 modifications

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX400 modifications
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 22:51:38 +0100

Hi Matt,

could you please detail to me the modification needed to use the
following feature of the RFX400

quote:

"
Additionally, minor modifications to the board can move
receive ports.the frequency range to anywhere from 200 MHz to
800 MHz (contact Ettus Research for details).

"

we could be interested in buying a couple of them in our lab in Pisa
for two applications: a dvb-t transmitter and something (I'm not working
on it) involving Marine VHF band.

is it possible to achieve a lower frequency bound of 150MHz?

thanks
vincenzo