Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP.. programming the FPGA..

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP.. programming the FPGA..
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:42:49 -0500

On 2/26/07, pankaj kumar <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all,

I am a student doing a project, which uses USRP board.

As a first step of my project i tried to programmin the FPGA, with a verilog
code.
i am usin QUARTUS 2 for downloding the code, but i am not able to do it.
i get a message which says hardware is not found,

How are you connected to the USRP to download the code?  I don't think
there are JTAG connections for Quartus II to directly program the FPGA
on the board.

Instead, the image has to go down over the USB through the USRP
libraries supplied with GNU Radio and get programmed by the FX2.

Brian