Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Number of Samples Problem

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Number of Samples Problem
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 08:01:09 -0800

address@hidden wrote:

> I am getting an error when running the usrp_rx_cfile.py example.

> Traceback (most recent call last): File "usrp_rx_cfile_new.py"

The error message shows a different file name--is this something new
that you wrote?  Also, the line numbers don't match the usrp_rx_cfile.py
in the tree.

In general, the 'destination endpoint in use' error happens during the
fg.connect call when the block and input port being connected to has
already been used in a prior fg.connect call.  From the error traceback
you provided, it's saying that gr.head input port 0 has already been
part of a connect call.  So follow the logic of your script to see how
this could have happened.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC