Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Eric's presentation in video format

From: Timothy Brown
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Eric's presentation in video format
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:35:58 -0500

I'll transcode this and provide it.

Thanks,
Tim

On Mar 2, 2007, at 12:36 PM, Eric Blossom wrote:

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 12:16:44PM -0500, Brian Padalino wrote:
On 3/2/07, Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm not sure which talk it was. If you let me know, I may be able to help. We really ought to collect copies of all of these on gnuradio.org

The talk was 108MBytes when I tried to download the zip.

If and when those collections get put onto gnuradio.org - can they be
cut up into different sections or transcoded with a better codec?

Eric

Brian

We can host them if somebody wants to transcode them.  It would be
_very_ nice if there was a free software player for whatever format
the stuff ends up in.

Eric