[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio website.

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio website.
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 12:54:31 +0100

Hi everyone,

I've been looking at the GNU Radio websites, and feel that there are
some improvements that could be made. The website at gnu.org looks
good, but lack up to date information, and the trac website has up to
date information, but could use some polishing. I was therefore
thinking of starting to clean up some of the pages in the wiki,
starting with the front page. I have created a new frontpage that is a
lot simpler than the previous one; I did not want to commit it
directly, since it is the public face of gnuradio, so let me think
what you think.

I am aware of that there are some scripts to convert the old wiki
pages to trac format, but that is not what I am thinking of now.

Cheers,
--
Trond Danielsen