[Discuss-gnuradio] constellation mapping

From: njm25
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] constellation mapping
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 18:20:07 -0500

I want to do constellation mapping in pyhton.  I have code that does a
gr.packed_to_unpacked_bb and then gr.chunks_to_symbols_bc using a constellation
of:

constellation=array((1+1j,1-1j,-1-1j,-1+1j),Complex)

My understanding is that this is the constellation mapping for QPSK.  I want to
do constellation mapping for BPSK and 64-QAM.  I don't have a lot of GNU radio
experience so I'm not really sure how to do this.  Is all I do is change the
array (all the possibilities from 4+4j to -4-4j for 64-QAM and 1+0j to -1+0j
for BPSK) and the code will do the rest to map the data for the other
modulation schemes?

Thanks for the help in advance,
Nick