Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] mblock linking error

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] mblock linking error
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 21:28:40 -0500

On Mar 5, 2007, at 8:21 PM, Dan Halperin wrote:
I put my gnuradio install script up on the Wiki (UbuntuInstall); it
would be great if you would compare it to yours and make any useful
changes. I used it in early January, before a bunch of the recent
changes went in (like splitting the swig_python file).

I've edited that page < http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/ UbuntuInstall >; cleaned it up a bit. Feel free to revert more "personal" areas if you want; add in your known working version of Ubuntu (I'm using 6.10 on a VM running on an Intel-Mac, and it gets 32 MB/s!). I like your overall script, and will try to create one that can be attached to this page for downloading by other users so- as to "just do it" (much like my OSX script, which one day might even make it into the Wiki ;) . - MLD