Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPS with DBSRX, Almost There

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPS with DBSRX, Almost There
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 23:07:37 +0100

2007/3/6, Gregory W Heckler <address@hidden>:
> If anyone would like any GPS IF data I would be happy to email it to
your personal email address (indicate how many seconds of data you would
like). Thanks!

I am very interested to here more about your experience with GNU Radio
and GPS! I am creating a similar application, and wonder what your
goals are? Are you creating a complete receiver in GNU Radio, or a you
using an existing software receiver?

Feel free to contact me off list if you want to discuss more.

Cheers,

--
Trond Danielsen