Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_fractional_interpolator.i missing, does anybo

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_fractional_interpolator.i missing, does anybody have it
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:09:44 -0700

Martin Dvh wrote:

>> Thanks for doing this.  I can test and merge from your changeset in your
>> branch, but this will make it difficult to merge from your branch in the
>> future (the changeset will already be in the trunk when you attempt it.)
>>  If this is the only thing in there, then no problems, you can create a
>> new wip branch afterwards.  But if you have other unmerged work, we need
>> to plan how to do this.
>>
> I hadn't thought about this.
> There is indeed more unmerged stuff in there.

Okay, I will re-create what you've done in the trunk and check it in.
Then you can revert the change on your branch, leaving it the way it was
originally.

If you need to use the new code right away, you'll need to create a new
wip directory based on the current trunk.  I can walk you through that
if you'd like.

Thanks again for the work.

--
Johnathan Corgan