[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Wanted to Buy

From: Steve Totaro
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Wanted to Buy
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:37:30 -0400

Hello everyone,

I hope this post is not out of line but I would like to purchase, trade, or otherwise barter to obtain a USRP and modules for less than the retail price. If anyone can help me out, I would really appreciate it. I am very big into the Asterisk (Open Source PBX) community and could certainly barter consulting services/hardware related to VoIP and Asterisk. I am just low on cash flow right now (bought a bunch of HAM gear) and cannot cough up the funds needed to buy the cards. I don't use credit cards unless I have the money to pay it off right away (sort of like the Gold Standard". I could wait but after studying this project, I am impatient to get my hands on some gear and jump in. This project is by far the most interesting and "Gee Whiz" thing that I have seen in a long time (if not the most ever).

Any help is appreciated. If not, expect me to be a very active member in another month or so.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
KB3OPB