Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP packet parsing

From: Thibaud Hottelier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP packet parsing
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:53:50 -0400

About the pulling/pushing thing: I though that I would have one process in the usb block writing the usb_fifo data on the bus and one other process in the channel block that would read them from the bus and store them. This is neither pulling nor pushing right ? Can I do this with one single process ?

Thibaud