[Discuss-gnuradio] Sampling Freq

From: Jonathan Shan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sampling Freq
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:59:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

At the transmitting end, I have defined a sine wave using: gr.sig_source_c(sampling_freq, gr.GR_SIN_WAVE, baseband_freq, .. )

Such that: sampling_freq = 16 * baseband_freq

When I send this to file_sink, I see correctly 16 samples from peak to peak. However, when I transmit this using 'usrp sink' and receive at the other end, I see about 32 samples from peak to peak.. double what I expected. What is happening?

Jonathan Shan