Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] doxygen build problem

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] doxygen build problem
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 07:50:32 -0700

On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 10:30:29AM -0400, Eric A. Cottrell wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I build the doxygen documentation, both the GNURadio and USRP
> documentation are built.  The problem is both are installed in
> /usr/local/share/doc/gnuradio-3.0svn/html/ and the USRP index file
> overwrites the GNURadio index file.  Other files are likely trashed as
> well.  I would like to have both sets of documentation.  Is this a bug
> or do I need to configure something differently?
>
> 73 Eric

It's a bug.

IIRC the doxygen configuration in gnuradio-core/doc will/should
generate the docs for the USRP too.  It may need some tweaking, as
well as the Makefile.am in the usrp/doc directory.

One could argue that the documentation generation ought to be moved up
out of gnuradio-core.  It should also be run after all other components,
since there's lots of machine generated code that it should index.

Patches welcome ;)

Eric