[Discuss-gnuradio] Tx Path

From: Anmar Abdelaziz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tx Path
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:40:27 +0200

 Hi,

I was looking at the UsrpTxModifications page in wiki, I want to understand how the Tx goes.

my question is what is the spi_bus that goes into the data block and come out of the command block, is it internal in the FPGA?

looking at the UsrpRfxDiagrams in the first digram I see the signal come out of the FPGA as I and Q,
But looking into the data sheet of the AD9862 there is only one input as the Tx data and from there it become as I and Q signals.

Is there any detailed diagram of the  'inside'  FPGA, I have know two different diagram one on the wiki page the other is writing by Oussama Sekkat( I have it as pdf), which one is the write one.

Another thing I want to send two signals from two tx boards but phase shifted from each other, is there a way to control the phase of the Tx signal?

Thank you,

Anmar