Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: [dttsp-linux] Re: Feisty Fawn updates

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: [dttsp-linux] Re: Feisty Fawn updates
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:32:18 -0400

I will profess complete ignorance.  What udev rule?

;-).

Bob

Eric Blossom wrote:
On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 11:15:40AM -0400, Robert W McGwier wrote:
I have run into my first Feisty Fawn Ubuntu update issue. usbview works perfectly and reveals the USRP 2 as connected to my computer. But running my favorite application that wishes to talk to the USRP seems to have changed behavior with python 2.5. It claims it cannot find "USRP #0".

Has anyone else run in to this?

DttSP seems to be rocking along seamlessly as does jack and portaudio.

Bob
N4HY

Bob,

Is your udev usrp rule still in place?