Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: [dttsp-linux] Re: Feisty Fawn updates

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: [dttsp-linux] Re: Feisty Fawn updates
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:18:23 -0400

YOU MEAN RTFM?

Well, that worked. EVERY step has to be done. I guess that is why there is a manual.

Thanks,
Bob

Eric Blossom wrote:
On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 11:32:18AM -0400, Robert W McGwier wrote:
I will profess complete ignorance.  What udev rule?

;-).

Bob

This one ;)

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UdevConfig

Eric

"Taking fun as simply fun and earnestness in earnest shows
how thoroughly thou none of the two discernest." - Piet Hine