RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: FRS with the FLEX400

From: Kevin Rudd \(Contractor\)
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: FRS with the FLEX400
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:57:46 -0400

Yes,
  I started there and it did not work well (the gain defaults too low).
Looking in the code of that program, I see it is supposed to have controls
for setting the gain, volume frequency, via the GUI, but I do not see these
when it runs.

I can now receive/send fm signals from/to an FRS radio with the FLEX400
using my own simple code.  I am starting to pick up on the coding techniques
and the layout of GNURadio.  Next step is to do both at the same time...

Thanks for the help.
Kevin