Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about Modulation

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about Modulation
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 09:43:04 +0200

2007/5/9, address@hidden <address@hidden>:
Hi at all,

during the work on my diploma thesis I have to deal with Gnu Radio to set up a
baseband modem.

Now I've got a question:

Is there a good place to find available modules for modulation or coding ? If
there ist a place, maybe anyone can give me a hint where to find.

Thanks for your help!

Benedikt

The best source for information is the GNU Radio source tree. There
you are guaranteed to find the most up-to-date information. You can
start by taking a look in the
$GNURADIO_SVN_TRUNK/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/blksimpl folder

I can also recommend the doxygen documentation, which is available
online: http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/hierarchy.html.

--
Trond Danielsen