[Discuss-gnuradio] Windows installation... failure to find the USRP std.

From: John Clark
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows installation... failure to find the USRP std.ihx file...
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 17:30:40 -0700

I've setup things on a Windows platform and wended my way through the various
required packages and build processes.

I'm at the point now where I run 'usrp_fft.py', and I receive a diagnostic
to the effect of 'can't find std.ihx'. I did a search and the file is in the following
'Msys/MinGW' environment:

/usr/local/share/usrp/rev?/std.ihx
where '?' is either 2 or 4.

So, the question is, what environment setting or what have you, is not
right so that the firmware file is not found correctly.

I have verified that the USRP does get loaded up if I run the diagnostic
exe files.

Thanks
John Clark.