[Discuss-gnuradio] wise big block interleaving in GNURadio

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] wise big block interleaving in GNURadio
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 00:13:45 +0200

Hi everybody,
I need to do interleaving on very big blocks of data, I have tried to
demultiplex my stream into several (6048) output streams in order to be
able to act on it and then re-multiplex it to something serial.

unfortunately this seems to be too much, could anybody tell me what is
the wise way to do interleaving on big blocks in gnuradio?
(or point me towards some useful example?)

the error i get is:

gr_vmcircbuf_sysv_shm: shmget (2): No space left on device
gr_buffer::allocate_buffer: failed to allocate buffer of size 32 KB
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  St9bad_alloc
./run_tests: line 37:  9751 Aborted                 $file
FAIL: run_tests

Many Thanks
vincenzo