Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] chuck swiger's file utilities

From: ismail_itee_uq
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] chuck swiger's file utilities
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 16:59:18 -0700 (PDT)

ematlis wrote:

> Hi-
>
> does anybody know where Chuck Swiger's website went to?  His old site
> seems to be down and I was looking for his c-code based binary read file
> utilities.  I tried plotting with gr_plot_float.py but the result doesn't
> seem right to me.
>
> thanks,
> eric
>
> [snip]

Hi eric,

Try matplotlib / pylab:

http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/
OR:
You can install it (I did it on Ubuntu) with the 'python-matplotlib'
package.

Then for plotting, simply:

import pylab
pylab.plot(data)

Hope this helps,
- Ismail

PS You might need to install some other packages to get rid of warning
messages.