Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A rfx2400 is down, which chip on the borad is bro

From: Lin HUANG
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A rfx2400 is down, which chip on the borad is broken?
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 17:56:28 +0800

I'd like to report to all of you our investigation results. At least, the TX side works now. But for the RX side, I think it is absolutely broken and I give up to repair it.
I changed the resistors R40, R42, R46, R130, R132, R136 to be 1k ohms. This prevents the RX side influencing the TX side. And I connected the 6V power of TX side with the power pin of the control part (U203), because the power of RX is not normal. Then the TX side can work.

Thanks a lot for Ettus's help.~
HUANG Lin