Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio: Real newbie question

From: bellzii
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio: Real newbie question
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 05:17:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hey kevin,

Best starting point is using the tutorials at
www.nd.edu/~jnl/sdr/docs/tutorials

they're a bit old but they will put u on track, next u can start reading the
wiki on gnuradio.org

Hope this helps a bit more, dont hesitate to ask (ofcourse as long as i know
the answer) i 'll be more glad to help.

ziad