Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Power PC running Linux

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Power PC running Linux
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:07:23 -0400

Robert McGwier wrote:
If anyone has gnuradio running on a Power PC under Linux (FC6 in
particular), could you drop me a private email with any details you
might care to provide on getting it to run?  It compiles just fine but
blows up in make check and other areas.

Thanks
Bob

Is this a Power PC or specifically the CELL's Power PC core? With the
CELL, I've only had luck running with the hier_block2 code. Try running
gnuradio-examples/python/hier/usrp/usrp_siggen.py.

From what I tracked down, it seems to be a problem in how Python is
handling allocated memory. If I remember correctly, when blocks are
assigned to the flow graph, the pointers get corrupted right after the
topological sort routine finishes.

Tom