[Discuss-gnuradio] argmax

From: Abram Young
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] argmax
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:22:32 -0700 (MST)

Ok, after my afternoon coffee, it all became clear. gr.max() returns only the max value, and gr.argmax() returns only the vector position at max. duh.

so, questions;
1) what does argmax( ,1) return?  (other than zeroes)
2) what is the common method to send a single output to two inputs? ie, I
   want to send a vector to both max() and argmax() simultaneously.
3) where would I go to RTFM on these relevant functions?

thanks,

Abram Young                  Room:       PAS-367
Dept. of Physics             Voice:      520.621.6802
University of Arizona        E-mail:     address@hidden