Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Parameters for USRP (motherboard only) FM receive

From: Tarun Tiwari
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Parameters for USRP (motherboard only) FM receiver
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:59:20 -0500

Hi Shane,

On 6/19/07, Shane Clark <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to setup the USRP to receive and demodulate an FM signal at
175kHz. I have based my code on the wfm_rcv... examples, but I always
get a "no suitable daughterboard found" error. I do not understand all
of the parameters that I am setting on the USRP so I was wondering if
anyone could explain them or point me to a resource on this.

Which daughterboard are you using?

Basically, I know that I want the frequency to be 175kHz and I have
gotten this to work with transmission, so I assume that's valid. I am
more or less lost on decimation, interpolation etc.

Any help is appreciated.

-Shane

~Tarun