[Discuss-gnuradio] ATSC at the code repository

From: Benedikt Raming
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ATSC at the code repository
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 22:11:24 +0200

Hello,

beside trying to solve my still existing problem to build wxgui I tried to set
up the atsc transmitter/receiver as listed in the README.signal_flow, but I'm
not able to find several blocks. I couldn't find GRWeaverModHead VSB modulator
and GRWeaverModTail VSB modulator. The following question is, if I can use the
"standard" mapping block from gnuradio, or there is a special block for atsc.

Searching the mailing list I found a thread discussing to port the stuff to
version 2.x/3.x. Did that happen?

Can anybody help?

Benedikt