[Discuss-gnuradio] Implementing State machine control

From: Eng. Firas
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Implementing State machine control
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:56:38 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friends ,

How we can implement a state machine control in Gnu Radio ? I want to run
some gnuradio blocks in such away that I can control which block is to be
run and which one is to stop depending on time sequences or time states.
This control should be  dynamically executed during the run time. Any help
will be very appreciated.

Firas