Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Send and Recieve data like "Hello World"

From: Meenaktchi Venkatachalam
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Send and Recieve data like "Hello World"
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:03:06 -0700

When we send and recieve using USRP boards and GNU SDR, on the recieve side usrp setup, demodulator connects to gr_correlate_access_code_bb which connects to framer_sink. framer_sink pushes the assembled packets into the target queue. Can we extract the pkt here to read the data? How can we send a "Hello World" string on the transmit side usrp sdr setup?

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Meenaktchi