Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PS3 and gnuradio

From: Clark Pope
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PS3 and gnuradio
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:25:02 -0400

Well after the $100 price drop I couldn't resist so I have my 60 GB PS3 now. Bought a used package so probably only be ~$350 out of pocket after I sell off the games. Probably half what a stand alone bluray player will cost you.

Didn't realize it was designed to host an extra OS. I thought people were hacking it to get Linux on. Turns out you can have Linux AND all the existing video game console functionality.

Anyway, you're saying the way to go is FC6 and not YDL, right? Maybe Eric can confirm he plans to use FC6?

Thanks,
Clark