[Discuss-gnuradio] a question about configuration

From: Dong Li
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] a question about configuration
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 02:20:39 +0800

Hi All,

I am new in GNU Radio, when I configure the modules of GNU Radio, I
found four of them can't pass the configuration checks:
gr-audio-jack
gr-audio-osx
gr-audio-portaudio
gr-audio-windows

The other modules of GNU Radio are OK, I build them under FC6. I have
no idea about what are the four modules used for, does it means that I
can't use my sound card correctly? And, my task with GNU Radio is
probably on cooperative communication, is it OK for me to work without
these two modules?

Thanks a lot,

Dong Li