[Discuss-gnuradio] re: usrp_fft.py data acquisition

From: David Lindberg
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] re: usrp_fft.py data acquisition
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:13:38 -0400

> Have you looked at the usrp_rx_cfile.py file? It captures rx to a file.

I did load the usrp_rx_cfile.py and was able to retrieve some data, but it makes no sense to me. I'm not sure what "Binary single-precision complex values" actually means.

When I loaded the file that the data was sent to, the format was not something that I could decipher. I'm using Notepad++ to read the file. If anyone has any information on reading the output file, please send me an e-mail.

David