Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] driver for ueidaq boards

From: ematlis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] driver for ueidaq boards
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:06:11 -0400 (EDT)

I put their latest driver and a pdf user guide on my website. These are freely available from them. They are at:

www.nd.edu/~ematlis/z.gnuradio/powerdaq_linux_full_3.6.18.tgz

and

www.nd.edu/~ematlis/z.gnuradio/PDAQ-MAN-MFX-601.pdf

The tar file contains the driver and there is a manual of the API in the doc section.

How difficult do you think it would be to write the interface, based on the information I link to above? Is there a template I could use to look into writing it?

eric

Eric H. Matlis, Ph.D.
Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering Dept.
120 Hessert Center for Aerospace Research
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5684
Phone: (574) 631-6054
Fax:   (574) 631-8355