[Discuss-gnuradio] Can someone please help-Correct info about the proble

From: Nick Othieno
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can someone please help-Correct info about the problem
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 09:54:01 +0300

I have been trying to compile gnuradio on FC5 but when the compile reaches this point it kind of hangs.........

gnuradio_swig_python.cc:3995: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules

It doesn't go beyond the above point and there is lots of disk activity. I even tried leaving the compile to run for 18h but to no avail.

I have correctly yum installed all the needed packages.

Nick