[Discuss-gnuradio] MIMO 2Tx to 1Rx

From: Joseph Crowley
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] MIMO 2Tx to 1Rx
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:36:06 +1000 (EST)

Hi, I'm currently completing my thesis year at uni, and am running out of time
to complete.

My question is, how easy/hard is it to create a digital 2Tx to 1Rx antenna
configuration using two USRP boards and the BASICTX and BASICRX daughterboards?
I am hoping to have a MIMO SDR system implementing a Alamouti space-time block
code by the end of this semester, utilising gnuradio libraries and the USRP.
If anyone could provide useful coding examples or any ideas at all then
participation will be credited and referenced in my final published report.