Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receiving USRP bits in c++ (no blocks needed)

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receiving USRP bits in c++ (no blocks needed)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:05:16 -0400

On 8/15/07, Richard Meston <address@hidden> wrote:
> Actually, I'd be very interested in this as well.  Especially if it
> worked under Windoze.  Something that will just configure and grab data
> from the USRP into a buffer would be fantastic.
>
> Any ideas anyone?

Currently marked as a work in progress for the no-python component in trac:

http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&component=no-python&order=priority

Johnathan can probably explain what needs to happen to be able to do
this, but the functionality in a release build has yet to be made.

Brian